" Get Your Money Recovery Suit Filed Today. "
Filing Suit for Recovery of Money is never been easy.
How it Works?
Briefing of Facts/Case/Suit
We Ask You to Brief your case facts to prepare for filing.
Drafting & Filing
We make draft of your case and do the filing process.
We prepare for court trial process to appear before court to present facts.
What do you mean by money recovery suit?
Collecting bad debts and outstanding receivables, or handling bounced cheques can cause distress to assist you recover your debt, LEGALTAX features a team of experienced debt collection attorneys and financial professionals who can provide tailor-made solutions to recover what's rightfully yours.
The procedure for money recovery
- The first step within the process of cash recovery are going to be to a send a legal notice to the defaulter.
- If you continue to don’t receive the payment, you'll choose one among these options; Summary Suits, Negotiable Instruments Act, Criminal case or Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
- Our expert lawyers will guide you thru the method to assist you opt the simplest option.
1. Original invoice/ bill for sale of product/ service
2. All communications in forms of letters or emails sent to the other party for repayment of money.
3. Any other document related to the product/ service.
Procedure for Filing of Money Recovery Suit
You will be required to send scanned copies and also originals at the time of filling of the suit of documents pertaining to the financial transaction for verification by our LEGALTAX Advocate.
The petition will be drafted and shared with you for review and approval within 4 working days of receiving the documents.
The lawyer will file the petition in Court within 3 working days of approval of the draft.
The lawyer will make preliminary arguments on your behalf and get the petitioner admitted.
The debtor will file a reply to suit.
The Court will conduct hearing and listen to arguments in the matter to verify if the debtor should be granted an opportunity to defend his case.
DEFENSE OPPORTUNITY & DECISION:
Defense Opportunity Allowed
- Arguments and examination of evidence: In special circumstances, the Court may allow the debtor to defend the suit. In this case, the Court will hear arguments from the lawyers of both parties and examine the evidence presented before it.
- Decision by court: The Court will state its decision by delivering a judgment.
Defense Opportunity Denied
- Decision by court: In case the Court refuses to grant the debtor an opportunity to defend the suit, it will straightaway deliver its judgment in the matter.
What are the various means to recover your money?
Send A Legal Notice:
Once a defaulter receives the notice, he or she has 15 days to return the cash . during which a complaint is registered with the court, or one can file an FIR with the police.
The quickest thanks to recover money are going to be ‘Order 37’ of the Civil Procedure Code, with Summary Suits, because it is predicated on written statements and it'll speed up court proceedings
Negotiable Instruments Act:
Under this act, there are provisions to recover debt or money for instruments like cheques, bills of exchange, etc.
A criminal case are often filed against the defaulter for recovering the debt under the Indian legal code , 1860.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code:
A case for insolvency for debt collection are going to be submitted to the adjudicating authority. The plea should be either accepted or rejected within 14 days.
- You are required to pay 50% of the case fee to start the work.
- 25% is payable after the petition is admitted by the Civil Court.
- Remaining 25% is to be paid before the final hearing of the case.
Why Choose LegalTax ?
No Hidden Fees
Everything is explained to you with no hidden charges or conditions.
Expert CA/CS/Advocate Assistance
Prompt response from our in-house expert professionals.
We make sure that you stay 100% satisfied with our offered services.
Confidential & Safe
All your private information is safe with us and no shared with anyone.
We try to provide our customer ontime services everytime.
We provide our customers options to make payments flexibly.