Introduction of ISO 14001
The International Standards Organisation (ISO) is an international body that provides guidelines for companies in terms of the quality of products, health, and performance. An ISO registration enhances the class and reputation of your services or product. There are various types of ISO Certifications, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 5001, etc.
Many international bodies provide certification to the organization and thus create new ways for innovation and development of trade. The International Standard Organisation is one of those organizations. The ISO standard ensures that the products and services of the organization meet the customer and the regulatory requirements, and also demonstrate continuous improvement. It is an independent, non-governmental, international organization that develops standards to ensure the quality, safety, and efficiency of the service/system/products.
ISO certificate certifies the management system, service, or documentation process, the manufacturing process must have all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance.
The ISO certificate is provided in many areas of the industry from energy management and social responsibility to medical devices and risk management.
Our Company provides every ISO Certificate including the major ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 27002, ISO 50001, etc. Our company has 8+ years of experience in the implementation of ISO standards and has an expert team of well-versed engineers and auditors.
ISO is a kind of certification that provides standards to organizations and also shows the way to innovation and development of trade. ISO Certification is mandatory to form certain standards that ensure the quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services. It also ensures that the products and services of the organization meet the customer and regulatory requirements.
Legal tax helps businesses with all types of ISO Certification in India. Some of the certifications we deal with are:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 28000:2007
- IATF 16949:2016
Common Categories of ISO Certifications:
The common categories of ISO Certification are given below:
- ISO 9001-2015
- ISO 14001
- ISO 10012
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 20000
- ISO 22000
- ISO 27001
- ISO 31000
- ISO 13485
- ISO 17025
- ISO 11135
- ISO 26000
- CE MARK
- ISO 50001
Details About ISO 14001
ISO 14001 Certification specifies your “actual requirements for an environmental management system and ensures compliance with environmental norms and regulations” of your organization. IAS audits the organization’s Environmental Management System – EMS against ISO 14001:2015.
ISO 14001:2015(EMS) Certification has prescribed systematic frameworks for business processes to manage and control the environmental issues that relate to products or services which are utilized by customers. Implementing EMS gives more clarity to the whole organization which promises to your employees, customers, and interested parties that the company commits to safety environment
ISO Certification helps in demonstrating continuous improvement. It also certifies that the following process has fulfilled all the criteria for the standardization and quality check. The certification is issued in various fields and ISO Certification has a different set of criteria.
ISO 14001 standard provides a systematic framework for integrating environmental management practices by supporting environmental protection, pollution prevention, waste minimization, as well as energy and materials consumption reduction.
FAMILY OF ISO 14000
The ISO 14000 family of standards addresses various features of the environmental management system. ISO 14000 families include:
- ISO 14001:2015 – (previous version is ISO 14001:2004) It defines the requirements with guidance for Implementing EMS
- ISO 14004:2016 – It provides general guidelines on principles, systems, and support techniques
- ISO 14006:2011 – This standard has set out the guidelines for incorporating ecodesign
Documents Required for ISO 14001 Certifications:
For documentation, the very first step is to choose the type of ISO Certification required for the business. The mandatory documents required for ISO Registration/Certification are-
- Identity as well as address proof of the Applicant.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Utility Bill or Electricity Bill.
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- Copy of sale deed in case of owned property.
- Rental agreement in case of rental business property.
- In the case of the company, a Certificate of Incorporation and MOA & AOA are also required.
What are the benefits of an ISO 14001 Certification?
- Organizations certified by ISO 14001 demonstrate their commitment to continuous improvement and reduced environmental impact.
- The certificate can significantly improve your bargaining position when taking part in public and private green procurement tenders. As consumers are becoming increasingly aware of environmental and ecological issues, ISO 14001 certification helps your brand stand out as a responsible provider.
- Companies that implement the ISO 14001 EMS aim to minimize wastage, from materials to energy consumption, throughout the supply chain and can thereby reduce cost.
- It demonstrates a requirement of the environmental management system and compliance with regulators and the government.
- Reduce your environmental compliance that relates to product or service.
- Assurance to employees and stakeholders your organization has a commitment to a safe environment.
- Reduced insurance cost.
- Continual improvement in the EMS process.
- Improved corporate image.
- It increases more chances to open new business opportunities.
WHY CHOOSE LEGALTAX FOR ISO CERTIFICATION?
At Legaltax, we recommend companies get ISO certification as it sets an expectation in your company of international standards. Our team of experts provides support in every phase of the certification process:
We are ready to go that extra mile to help businesses achieve their goal. We provide our best services to our customers always and are ready to resolve any kind of issues related to the certification process.
- Trademark Class 11 – Apparatus for lighting and heating
- A step-by-step process for GeM Portal Registration
- How to file GST Return online in India
- Filing Amendments in Core and Non-Core Fields under GST registration
- Trademark class 1 – For Chemical Products
- Details Related to Judgement on Facebook v/s Facebake and Facecake