ISO Certification in India
Get a quick online ISO Certification in India for your business. LegalTax helps you in the entire process of securing ISO 9001 Certification in India. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45000, ISO 50001 and lots of more.
ISO Certification in India
The International Standard ISO 9001 Certification provides the standards for a Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate their ability to consistently supply products and services that meet consumer and regulatory standards. It is the most widely used standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only one to which organizations may certify.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO), an international organization formed of national standards organizations from over 160 countries, first released ISO 9001 in 1987. The most recent ISO 9001 version was issued in September 2015.
ISO 9001:2015 applies to all organizations, regardless of size or industry. The ISO certification 9001 standard criteria have been used to improve the quality management systems of over a million organizations in over 160 countries.
Organizations of all sizes find that implementing the ISO 9001 standard enables them to: organise operations, increase process efficiency, continuously improve, and achieve customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001 certification is not a requirement, but it can help organizations demonstrate to customers, suppliers, regulators, and other stakeholders that they have implemented an effective QMS. To become certified, an organization must implement a QMS that meets the requirements of ISO certification 9001 and undergo an audit by an accredited certification body. The ISO Certification in India is valid for three years and must be renewed periodically.
Common Categories of ISO Certification In India:
Some of the common categories of ISO Certification in India are:
- ISO 9001-2015: Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System (EMS)
- ISO 10012: Measurement Management System (MMS)
- OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- ISO 20000: IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- ISO 27001 : Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- ISO 13485: Medical Devices-Quality Management System (MD-QMS)
- ISO 17025: Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- ISO 11135: Sterilization of Healthcare Products
- ISO 26000: Social Responsibility
- CE MARK: Conformité Européene (European Conformity)
- ISO 50001: Energy Management System (EnMS)
- HALAL: Halal Certification (for products complying with Islamic dietary laws)
Documents Required For ISO Certification in India:
To obtain 9001 ISO Certificate in India, organizations need to submit various documents to demonstrate their compliance with the requirements of the standard. Some of the documents required for ISO 9001 Certification in India are:
- ID and Address proof of the applicant: This could be any government-issued identification document like a passport, driver's license, or voter ID card.
- PAN card: Permanent Account Number (PAN) card is a mandatory requirement for most official transactions in India.
- Aadhar card: Aadhar is a unique identification number issued by the Indian government, and it serves as proof of identity and residence.
- Utility Bill or Electricity Bill: recent utility bill, such as electricity, water, or gas bill, is required as proof of the business's physical address.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant: A recent passport-sized photograph of the person applying for the certification.
- Copy of sale deed in case of owned property: If the business owns the property where its operations are located, a copy of the sale deed is required.
- Rental agreement: If the business operates on a rented property, a copy of the rental agreement is needed.
- Certificate of incorporation and MOA & AOA: These are documents that establish the existence and legal status of a company in India. The certificate of incorporation is issued by the Registrar of Companies (ROC) after registering the company under the Companies Act, 2013. The memorandum of association (MOA) and articles of association (AOA) are documents that define the objectives, scope, and rules of the company. They are required to prove that you have a valid and registered business entity in India.
Broad Categories Of ISO Certification Standards
There are many types of ISO certification Online, each with its own scope and purpose. Here are some of the common categories of ISO certification in India:
- ISO 9001-2015: This is the most widely recognized and popular ISO standard, which specifies the requirements for a quality management system. It assists an organization in demonstrating its capacity to consistently produce products and services that satisfy the expectations of customers and regulators.
- ISO 14001: This is the standard for environmental management systems, which helps an organization minimize its environmental impact and comply with environmental laws and regulations. It also helps an organization enhance its environmental performance and achieve its environmental objectives.
- ISO 10012: This is the standard for measurement management systems, which helps an organization ensure the accuracy, reliability, and traceability of its measurement results. It also helps an organization improve its measurement processes and equipment.
- OHSAS 18001: This is the standard for occupational health and safety management systems, which helps an organization protect its workers from occupational hazards and risks. It also helps an organization reduce its accident rates and improve its safety culture.
- ISO 20000: This is the standard for information technology service management systems, which helps an organization deliver quality IT services to its customers and stakeholders. It also helps an organization align its IT processes with its business objectives and strategies.
- ISO 22000:This is the standard for food safety management systems, which helps an organization ensure the safety and quality of its food products throughout the food chain. It also helps an organization prevent foodborne illnesses and comply with food safety regulations.
- ISO 27001: This is the standard for information security management systems, which helps an organization protect its information assets from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction. It also helps an organization manage its information security risks and comply with information security laws and regulations.
- ISO 31000: This is the standard for risk management systems, which helps an organization identify, assess, treat, monitor, and communicate its risks. It also helps an organization enhance its decision-making and performance in uncertain situations.
- ISO 13485: This is the standard for medical devices quality management systems, which helps an organization design, develop, produce, install, and service medical devices that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It also helps an organization ensure the safety and effectiveness of its medical devices.
- ISO 17025: This is the standard for testing and calibration laboratories, which helps an organization demonstrate the competence and impartiality of its testing and calibration activities. It also helps an organization ensure the validity and reliability of its test and calibration results.
- ISO 11135: This is the standard for sterilization of health care products using ethylene oxide, which helps an organization validate and control the sterilization process using ethylene oxide gas. It also helps an organization ensure the sterility and safety of its health care products.
- ISO 26000: This is the standard for social responsibility, which helps an organization integrate social, environmental, ethical, human rights, and consumer concerns into its operations and strategies. It also helps an organization contribute to sustainable development and social welfare.
- CE MARK: This is not a standard but a certification mark that indicates that a product conforms to the essential requirements of the relevant European directives. It also indicates that the product has undergone the appropriate conformity assessment procedures and can be legally sold in the European market.
- ISO 50001: 50001 is a standard for energy management systems that assists organizations in improving their energy efficiency and lowering their energy expenditures.
- HALAL: This is not a standard but a certification mark that indicates that a product meets the Islamic dietary laws and regulations. It also indicates that the product has been prepared according to the halal principles and guidelines.
Process Of ISO Certification Online:
- Identify the ISO standard that is relevant for your organization.
- Conduct a gap analysis to assess your current level of compliance.
- Develop and implement a quality management system that meets the requirements of the ISO standard.
- Train and educate your staff on the quality management system and the ISO standard.
- Perform internal audits and corrective actions to ensure continual improvement.
- Hire an accredited certification body to conduct an external audit and verify your compliance.
- Receive your ISO certification Online and celebrate your achievement.
Types Of ISO Certification in India
ISO Certification in India help organizations improve their processes, enhance quality, and boost customer confidence. Below are the types of ISO certification in India:
1. Quality Management System (QMS)- ISO 9001:2015:
ISO 9001 Certification sets the standards for a quality management system that focuses on enhancing customer satisfaction, improving processes, and ensuring consistent product/service quality. It is one of the most widely recognized ISO certifications globally.
2. Environmental Management System (EMS)- ISO 14001:2015:
ISO 14001 certification addresses an organization's commitment to environmental management, sustainability, and reducing its environmental impact. It provides guidelines for identifying and controlling the environmental aspects of an organization's activities.
3. Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)- ISO 45001:2018:
ISO 45001 specifies the requirements for an occupational health and safety management system, helping organizations create a safe and healthy work environment, preventing work-related injuries, and promoting employee well-being.
4. Information Security Management System (ISMS)- ISO 27001:2013:
ISO 27001 focuses on information security management, covering the implementation of measures to protect sensitive information from unauthorized access, breaches, and potential threats.
5. Food Safety Management System (FSMS)- ISO 22000:2018:
ISO 22000 certification is relevant to organizations operating in the food industry, emphasizing the implementation of effective food safety management systems to ensure safe and hygienic food production, handling, and distribution.
6. Energy Management System (EnMS)- ISO 50001:2018:
ISO 50001 sets the standards for implementing an energy management system to enhance energy efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and improve an organization's overall energy performance.
7. Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)- ISO 20000-1:2018:
ISO 20000-1 deals with the requirements for establishing and maintaining an effective IT service management system, enabling organizations to deliver high-quality IT services.
8. Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS)- ISO 13485:2016:
ISO 13485 is specifically designed for organizations involved in the design, development, production, installation, and servicing of medical devices, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and quality standards in the medical device industry.
9. Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)- ISO 22301:2019:
ISO 22301 outlines the requirements for establishing a business continuity management system to help organizations prepare for and respond to disruptions and emergencies effectively.
Benefits Of ISO Certification in India:
ISO certification 9001 can provide many benefits for businesses in India, such as:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty by meeting their expectations and delivering consistent results.
- Improving operational performance and productivity by reducing errors, waste, and costs.
- Increasing market access and competitiveness by complying with international regulations and standards.
- Fostering innovation and continuous improvement by adopting best practices and encouraging creativity.
- Strengthening stakeholder trust and credibility by demonstrating transparency and accountability.
- Boosting employee engagement and motivation by providing a safe and healthy work environment and promoting a culture of excellence.
- Facilitating risk management and compliance by identifying and mitigating potential threats and opportunities.
- Supporting sustainability and social responsibility by minimizing environmental impacts and contributing to social development.
- Building a strong brand image and reputation by showcasing the organization's commitment to quality and excellence.
- Gaining a competitive edge and differentiation by being recognized as a leader in the industry.
Why should Choose Legaltax For online Apply ISO Certification in India ?
Legaltax is a leading provider of ISO Certification online in India. We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who can help you achieve the highest standards of quality, safety, and efficiency in your business. Whether you need ISO 9001 certification , ISO 14001, ISO 27001, or any other ISO standard, we can guide you through the entire process from documentation to audit. With Legaltax, you can benefit from:
- Fast and hassle-free certification
- Competitive pricing and flexible payment options
- Expert support and guidance throughout the certification journey
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Enhanced market credibility and repute.
- Increased productivity and profitability
FAQ's On ISO Certification In India
Some of the benefits of ISO certification Online are:
- It helps you improve your quality management system and customer satisfaction.
- It enhances your credibility and reputation in the market.
- It gives you a competitive edge and access to new opportunities.
- It reduces your costs and risks by eliminating waste and errors.
Some of the documents required for Apply ISO Certification online in India are:
- Quality Manual: A document that outlines the organization's quality management system (QMS) and its processes.
- Quality Policy: A statement outlining the organization's dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Procedures and Work Instructions: Detailed documents describing how various processes within the organization are carried out to ensure quality and compliance with ISO standards.
- Records of Processes: Evidence of the organization's implementation of various processes and activities as per the ISO requirements.
- Internal Audit Reports: Reports from internal audits conducted to assess the organization's compliance with ISO standards.
- Corrective and Preventive Action Records: Documentation of actions taken to address non-conformities and prevent potential issues.
- Management Review Meeting Records: Records of top management meetings to review the QMS and its effectiveness.
- Training Records:Documentation of employee training related to ISO standards and the QMS.Document Control Records: Records showing how documents are controlled and maintained within the organization.
- Policy for Control of Records: A document outlining the organization's procedures for record keeping.
- Risk Assessment and Management: Documents demonstrating the organization's identification and management of risks related to its processes and services.
The procedure to be followed for the ISO 9001 certification are:
- Choose a suitable certification body and apply for certification
- Prepare your quality management system according to the ISO 9001 standard
- Conduct an internal audit and a management review to ensure readiness
- Submit to an external certification body audit
- Receive the audit report and address any non-conformities
- Obtain the certificate and display it proudly