Trademark registration in India is a lengthy process that can take several months to complete. Once the application is filed, the trademark office will review the application before granting a registration. The trademark applicant will be notified of the status of the application at various stages of the process. The applicant can also check the status of the trademark registration application to get an update on the progress of the application.
To check the status of the trademark registration in India, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM): The official website of the CGPDTM is https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/. This is the official website of the government agency responsible for the registration of trademarks in India.
- Click on the “Trademark Status” tab: On the homepage of the website, you will find a tab labelled “Trademark Status”. Click on this tab to proceed to the next step.
- Enter the relevant details: On the next page, you will be required to enter the details of the trademark application such as the application number, the name of the applicant, the name of the trademark, the class of goods/services, and the filing date. Once you have filled in the details, click on the “Search” button.
- View the status of the trademark application: After you have clicked on the “Search” button, the status of the trademark application will be displayed on the screen. This will include the current status of the application as well as the details of the previous actions taken on the application.
It is important to keep track of the status of the trademark registration in India in order to ensure that the application is being processed in a timely manner. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily check the status of the trademark registration application and get an update on the progress of the application.
How to apply for a trademark online
- Go to the Government of India’s website: www.ipindia.nic.in.
- Select the “Trademark” menu option from the home page.
- Select the “Register a Trademark” option from the Trademark menu.
- Select the “New User” option if you have not previously registered on the website.
- Register yourself by providing your email address and creating a password.
- Log in to the website with your new username and password.
- Provide the required details for your trademark application.
- Upload the required documents such as the logo, slogan, description, etc.
- Once you have provided the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Make the payment for the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
- You will receive an application number and the status of your application will be updated on the website.
- You can track the status of your trademark application using the application number provided.
Note- If you want to easy your work you can consult us our team can help you to get registration within 1 week apply now from below link-Trademark Registration online
Based on the above discussion, How to check the status of trademark registration. is a very important process for businesses. It ensures that the business has exclusive rights over its brand name and logo and other intellectual property. It also helps to protect the business from potential infringement and helps to maintain the reputation of the brand. It also serves as an important marketing tool that can help the business to stand out in the market. Therefore, registering a trademark is an important step for businesses to take in order to protect their brand and to ensure its success.