What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
GST Suvidha Hub or Kendra is a one-stop platform that helps individuals, shopkeepers, SME small and medium entrepreneurs with turnover above 20 lakhs to file their GST returns on time and at the right time by tax professionals in India at cost-effective prices.
What is the eligibility for GST Suvidha Kendra?
There are certain eligibility criteria to apply at GST Suvidha Kendra. Any Indian citizen with the following requirements can register at the GST Suvidha Kendra.
- A person having or having an office space.
- A person having knowledge of GST or not.
- Working full time or part time from home.
- A person who has no education obligations.
- Having access to the Internet through a computer or phone
Please note that this can be an entrepreneur, an existing business owner, a graduate looking for a job, a person looking to start a new business with low investment, a tax professional, a person looking to earn additional income, Or someone who works 9am to 5pm but wants to work part-time. Also remember that you need to submit a copy of your Aadhar Card and PAN Card along with a passport size photograph. These are the requirements that you need to consider before registering with the GST Suvidha Kendra.
Benefits of GST Suvidha Kendra
- Has received a GSTN-GSP approved license.
- GSK sends 20 customers to different locations to get up to speed.
- soft copy of the banner, Hard copy of GSK certificates. Letterhead, visiting cards and pamphlets.
- GSK provides engagement services like Travel Money Transfer, Recharge, AEPS, Insurance, Bill Payment etc. to save the initial cost of the owner and get maximum customers.
- Provides 100% money back on their initial investment along with coverage of their initial cost by Registration Voucher and 33-GST of 1-year validity.
- Provide 24/7 help-desk support along with relationship manager assistance.
- Provide training as well as important updates.
- fair service pricing
- Interactive platform for ordering with a list of various services.
- Don’t include any hidden charges for future services such as loans.
- Generates continuous recurring income on GST along with other tax-related services.
- Submit commission payments twice a month.
How to Open GST Suvidha Kendra?
You can open a GST Suvidha Hub and become an eligible GST Suvidha Provider by following some of the steps given below. It is an online process which you have to follow step by step.
- The first step is to ensure that you are eligible to open and operate a GSK and meet all the requirements for the same.
- Select the company or platform that provides GSK registration or license.
- Once you select the company, you can visit the website of that particular company and then read their commission structure, prices, requirements, terms and conditions and application process.
- Then contact the customer care of the companies.
- Next, you need to make sure that the company you are choosing is the right one for you.
- If you find that it is correct, then you can proceed for registration at GST Suvidha Kendra by submitting all the required documents. If you meet their requirements, they will accept you.
- Then choose the plans of available services and pay the fee for the same.
- Finally, you can start your own GST Suvidha Kendra at your eligible location.
Apply NowGST Registration online
Requirements to get GST Suvidha Kendra Franchise
Requirements for obtaining GST Suvidha Kendra Franchise To get GST Suvidha Kendra Franchise you have to fulfill certain requirements which are given below:
#1 Experience or Skills
The operator of GSK must be qualified and educated with basic knowledge of accounting. Computer knowledge is also essential and he must have the skills to attract more customers. No prior business experience is required to start a GST Suvidha Kendra. However, GST knowledge is essential.
There should be at least 100 square feet of space to set up a GST Suvidha Kendra. Furthermore, it should be in a prominent place where it is visible to the public. It would be good if you start GSK on the ground floor for easy access and visibility. The area should be large enough to create a comfortable seating area for customers.
As a GST Suvidha Kendra franchise, you must receive the proper training and guidance required to run it successfully. You will get full technical support from GST service providers.
#4 Areas of Operation
GST Suvidha Centers are located all over India for the convenience of customers, but there are many places where it is not present. Therefore, when someone applies for a GSK franchise the GST service providers first check whether there is an existing center in that particular area or not. And hence they allow you to start your own GST Suvidha Kendra if there is no existing GSK at that location.
#5 Staff Requirement
To start a GST Suvidha Kendra, there will be a need of two persons. In which both of them should have complete knowledge of computers and accounting.
Also, Readlatest update In GST 2023